Thursday, April 24, 2014

Sinful Colors in Hazard

I saw this beautiful peachy orange coloured polish whilst in Jean Coutu, which is a pharmacy chain in Quebec. I was intrigued because I had never heard of this brand, and it was quite inexpensive. Around 3 dollars for a good sized bottle.

This colour is perfect for spring and summer, and pastels are really in trend right now. Also, I didn't have anything like this in my polish collection, so this was definitely an easy buy.

After the first coat, I got a little nervous because it was definitely streaky. Also, on the bottle they say to do two coats, so that might explain why it's a tad streaky after just one. However, I thought the colour looked really nice with my skin tone. This is what it looked like after one coat.



Fortunately, with the second coat it was still a little streaky, but really less bad. Here is what it looks like after two coats.



I guess in this case I got what I paid for. I would be curious to know if anyone else has tried the Sinful Colors brand? Sometimes only certain shades are streaky. I might buy from this brand again since it is so affordable, but then again I think I might prefer L.A. Colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment