Thursday, May 1, 2014

Mavala Twilight Blue Nail Polish

This polish was purchased at the same time as the Sinful Colors nail polish. It was actually the same price because it was on sale. Usually I think it is around 5 dollars. However, the bottle is very small. I usually stay away from smaller format nail polishes because I find they tend to dry up faster. However, I could not resist buying this dark, denim toned polish from Mavala. This was another brand I had never seen before in stores. It's a Swiss brand, and apparently they only make small format bottles of polish.




This polish definitely requires two layers, as the first one is kind of streaky. Fortunately, after the second layer, everything is smooth and perfect. I would definitely repurchase from this brand. They had a lot of unique colours, which kind of made me want to buy them all.



Has anyone else tried Mavala nail polishes? If so, do you have any colour recommendations for my next purchase?

No comments:

Post a Comment