Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Review: St. Ives Green Tea Scrub

When I spotted this scrub on sale at Pharmaprix (Shoppers Drug Mart if you're not in Quebec), I knew that I had to get it. My skin has been giving me a lot of problems this past year, especially with under the skin bumps and black heads. For under 4 dollars, this green tea scrub by St. Ives promises to "help clear breakouts & refresh the skin". This product contains 1% salicylic acid. Because I had already tried gel cleansers containing salicylic acid and had not seen a difference in my skin, I was doubtful that this scrub would be any different. However, the price being so affordable, I figured I should try it out anyway.



I've been using this product for almost a month now, and even after the first few days of using it I saw a big difference. I have fewer under the skin bumps, and my skin seems to be slowly healing and getting better. I am so thankful I found this product, because I was becoming quite discouraged.

I have been using this product twice a day, which probably isn't the best thing since this is a scrub. However, my skin hasn't been dried up or irritated by this. I would also like to note that there is no recommended usage on the bottle.

This product seems to be quite easy to find, as I have also seen it at Walmart, sold regular price for less than 4 dollars. I will most definitely be repurchasing this product.

xx Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment