Sunday, June 8, 2014

On my nails: Barielle in Teaser

When I decided on buying this lovely green polish from Barielle, I wasn't convinced I would get much use out of it. Green is definitely one of my most favourite colours, but for my nails I tend to gravitate for more girly colours.



To my surprise, I find myself reaching for this polish quite often. I thought I would snap a few pictures of my nails before they get ruined from all the cleaning I have to do today ^ -^.


This is what three coats of Teaser with a clear top coat looks like. I quite like the formula, and I'm pretty sure you could get away with applying only two coats. I actually had never heard of this brand before, and I purchased this polish from the beauty section of Winners. So I don't know in which stores you can find this polish. I would definitely be interested in purchasing from this brand again, so if you do know where Barielle polishes are sold, please let me know!


xx Cynthia


4 comments:

  1. I.ve never heard of this brand before either, sounds alright though! The colour looks really nice as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour! Never heard of the brand either!

    The Sunday Chapter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that's such a gorgeous shade, really unique too xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am checking out your blogggg!!! I love this color nail polish it is sooo cute! ^_^

    http://kimchicakes2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete