Friday, July 18, 2014

On my nails: Maybelline New York's Coral Crush

Today is another sunny day, and I wanted my nails to reflect that! I chose to go with a lovely pinkish coral, that I picked up recently when the Maybelline New York Color Show polishes were on sale for 2.50 $ each at my local Pharmaprix. The formula wasn't the best, and this definitely required 3 coats. The drying time was pretty long, in my opinion. Overall, I think that Coral Crush is a beautiful colour, with a formula that one could expect from a polish of this price point.


This is the perfect colour for summer, and I think it would look so pretty with a tan! Hopefully I will get to work on getting one this weekend ^-^. I wish you all a lovely day!

xx Cynthia


2 comments:

  1. Hello I have tagged you in the Liebster Award for New Bloggers with less than 200 followers over on my blog, please check it out and tag me in your post xxx

    http://nailsmakeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award-nomination.html

    http://nailsmakeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks similar to Coral craze sold in India! Very pretty color!

    ReplyDelete