Monday, August 11, 2014

On My Nails: Am I Making Myself Claire? Nicole by OPI

I bought this polish on sale for 1$, can you believe it? Am I Making Myself Claire? is a lovely greyish lilac part of Nicole by OPI's Modern Family collection. The thing with special collections is you can often get the items for ridiculous prices later on (unless they've sold out, of course). During this particular shopping trip at Pharmaprix, I also got three polishes from the Selena Gomez collection for 1$ each as well. Score! Here is what three coats of Am I Making Myself Claire? looks like on my nails.


I didn't apply a top coat this time around, and the polish stayed chip free on my nails for 3 days, which I think is fair. If you like your nails to look super glossy, I would recommend applying a top coat on this polish because it isn't glossy at all. After two coats, it was still somewhat streaky, but a third coat fixed that!

What do you think about this colour? Do you also prefer to wait for collection items to be reduced before buying?

xx Cynthia


3 comments:

  1. love this neutral shade. I like to buy stuffs when it's discounted, but when I really want it, I don't think I'd wait for the sale :D

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this colour looks absolutely beautiful!!! Really delicate but it catches your eye! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I think that it's gorgeous! The grayish lilac is so unique.
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete